Goals of education
- To develop talent for self learning in color and illumination technologies,
- To develop talent for problem solving with active, open-minded thinking,
- To develop talent for cross-disciplinary communication, and
- To develop talent for technical vision either from local or global perspective.
Core abilities for students
- Searching and analysing data in color and illumination technologies,
- Effectively managing and carrying out research projects,
- Writing for and presenting scientific studies,
- Independently solving problems with innovative thinking,
- Working in a team with skills of cross-disciplinary communication,
- Open-minded communication using a foreign language,
- Life-long learning for self-development, and
- Following professional code of ethics and caring for social affairs.